The following behavior occurs in SAP Analytics Cloud for Planning (SAC):
- You are the assignee of an input task.
- You change the value for a cell in the input task.
- When you right click this cell to check the version history, nothing is displayed in the Version History panel.
- SAP Analytics Cloud (Enterprise) 2021.20.22
Reproducing the Issue
- Open an input task as the assignee.
- Change the value in a cell.
- Right click the cell -> Version -> History.
- The Version History panel is empty.
It is not a bug. Version History feature is not yet supported in the input task in the current SAC version.
The issue you raised is a feature enhancement and it was in our backlog and is on developing now.
To support Version history on Input schedules will be delivery in the next available QRC release.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- 2851317 - Where can I find more information on SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) for Planning features and documentation?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Sac, Acquisition, Model, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working, input form, empty, input schedule , KBA , LOD-ANA-PL-VER , Version Management , LOD-ANA-PL-PRO , Planning Process, Input Task , Problem