The Service Confirmation is dumping when you release with it Without Order Completion.
SAP Business ByDesign.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Field Service and Repairs work center.
- Go to the Service Confirmations view.
- Show All Confirmations and Find ABC (Where ABC represents the ID of the service confirmation).
- Select the Service Confirmation ABC and choose Edit button.
- Click on Release Button.
- Select the option Order Without Order Completion.
The dump happens.
This is occurring because the Communication Arrangement DEF (Where DEF represents the ID of the Communication Arrangement) is not active. The status is currently "In Preparation".
- Go to the Account Management work center.
- Go to the Accounts view.
- Show All Accounts and Find GHI (Where GHI represents the ID of the Account).
- Open the account GHI.
- Go to the Communication tab.
- Select the Collaboration subtab.
- Select the Service Confirmation.
- Select the Maintain XML Settings button.
The new screen will show Communication Arrangement: Service Order Integration.
Activate this Communication Arrangement.
Service Order; Dump; Communication Arrangement; Without Order Completion; , KBA , SRD-CRM-ORD , Orders & Contracts , How To