When you go to the Price Strategy the arrow up for item level discount list is grayed out.
SAP Business ByDesign.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Select your Project and click on the Open Activity List.
- In the Fine-Tune step, open the fine-tuning activity Configure Price Strategy.
- Click on the Access Sequences hyperlink.
- Select custom pricing table CUSABC (CUSABC represents the ID of the pricing table).
For a Price List or a Discount List, the sorting is not relevant on item level, therefore it is grayed out.
This is expected system behavior.
Discount List; , KBA , SRD-CRM-ORD , Orders & Contracts , How To