When modifying the landing page of the external career site, the html format when using the preview button in the editor is different on how it looks on the actual career site.
The text formatting is not followed in career site.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
1. Go to Manage Recruiting Site
2. Select the External site then Edit
3. Paste the text or image in the Site Landing Page editor
4. Click the Preview button then save
5. Go to the actual career site page and notice that the formatting is different
CKeditor supports limited formatting.
When modifying the any richtext editor in system, it is not advised to copy the text from a highly formatted environment like Word Document. Some of the formatting are getting dragged when you copy from this application. Some of this formats are not supported. It is best practice to just use the notepad as the source of text and use the editor itself in adding the formats and image for the career site.
2081355 - Manage Career Sites
odd format in career site, incorrect format displayed, careers, rmk, brand, , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-POR , Career and Agency Portals , Problem