Frequent messages in ASE log:
- Error: 9416, Severity: 17, State: 4
- Rep Agent on database '<SID>' switched from mode 'sync' to mode 'async' because timer on commit expired.
- Rep Agent on database '<SID>' switched from mode 'async' to mode 'sync' because scanner reached end of log.
- Current transaction ID (16201002,31) in database '<SID>' (dbid = <dbid>): commit wait expired.
- RepAgent(<dbid>): Autoscaling: Warning: The 'buffer pool' cannot grow any further and the scanner will sleep on packages becoming available.
- SAP Replication Server (SRS) 16.0 SP03 PL11
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 SP03 PL11 with Always-on Option (HADR)
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 SP03 PL11 For Business Suite with High Availability Disaster Recovery (HADR)
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise all versions ; SAP Replication Server all versions
autoscaling, Rep Agent, switched from mode, CHADR, BHADR , KBA , BC-SYB-REP , Sybase Replication Server (standalone) , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.