What are the current ongoing issues related to the New Home Page
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
Reproducing the Issue
- For some new hires, they can only access their onboarding to-dos (ex. personal data collection, additional onboarding data collection) using the to-do icon/tab on the right and such to-dos aren't listed under "For You Today". However, for other new hires, they can access these to-dos using both methods. We need to better understand what's causing the inconsistency.
- Under the new homepage (new hire's view), if the recommended contact is the default manager, their notes aren't showing up. For example: for "Candidate ABC", "XYZ" is the default manager. However, the notes entered while completing the "Recommend People" onboarding task stating "XYZ is your counselor!" isn't visible to the new hire. Is this a known limitation?
- Under the new homepage (new hire's view), the "prepare for day 1" information isn't visible to the new hire even though such task was completed prior. Is this a known limitation?
- Under the new homepage (new hire's view), the "scheduled meetings" information isn't visible to the new hire even though such task was completed prior. Is this a known limitation?
- When I click on "Your onboarding journey" an error occurs. "An application error occurred. Click Refresh or try again later. If this still doesn't work, please contact Product Support."
- Many legacy home page tiles have been imported into the new home page. Is it possible to hide these legacy tiles from new hires? Specifically referring to all the tiles listed under "Organizational Updates" (ex. "My LEAD Inbox", "Core HR", "My HR Data" etc.) or custom tiles.
7. Employee/Offboardee doesn't have “Your Offboarding Tasks” card in HPV4
8. On click of dashboard in the to-dos in the shell bar, currently the old dashboard is being launched rather than the new dashboard.
- With b2205, the Help Us Learn About You card disappears from the latest home page when all tasks are completed by new hires.
- This is a known limitation and the fix for the same is scheduled for the 2H 2022 Release.
- The reason why you were unable to see the "Prepare For Day 1" was because the External User Role did not RBP Permission to "Where To Go Task". Currently there is a dependency for "Prepare For Day 1" task which requires Where To Go Task RBP Permission as well from Manage Onbaording or Offboarding Object Permissions for the External User Role.
NOTE: The dependency for this RBP Permission (Where To Go Task) for "Prepare For Day 1" task would be removed in 1H 2022 Release.
- Issue has been fixed in the 1H 2022 Release.
- This is a known issue, Recommended Links Task has a dependency on Recommended People Task RBP Permission in the New Home Page. Enable Recommended People Task RBP Permission from Manage Onbaording or Offboarding Object Permissions for the External User Role.
NOTE: The dependency for this RBP Permission would also be removed in 1H 2022 Release.
Custom Cards support for "based on new hire's start date" is available in 1h 2022 release
- We will consider this as part of New HP Offboardee experience in future release.
8. This will get updated as part of future release.
Help Us Learn About You, New Home Page, Prepare For Day 1, Where To Go Task, Schedule Meetings Task, Recommended Links Task, An application error occurred. Click Refresh or try again later. If this still doesn't work, please contact Product Support, Your Offboarding Tasks, KI2205 , KBA , LOD-SF-OBX-HP , Home Page for Onboarding 2.0/ Tiles , Known Error