When you have an NF-e with partilha taxes set as statistical, in the XML the interstate tax rate of the UF involved (pICMSInter Tag) is created with 0, and as a result, it is rejected by SEFAZ.
- Localization Brazil
- Country/region-specific Developments
- Sales and Distribution (SD)
- Electronic Nota Fiscal (NFe)
- SAP ERP
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP S/4HANA
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
694, pICMSInter', element is invalid, partilha, difal, exempt, statistical, pICMSInter, FILL_ITEM, FILL_PICMSINTER, OUT_PICMSINTER, CH_PICMSINTER , KBA , FI-LOC-NFE-BR-OUT , Outbound , XX-CSC-BR-NFE , Use FI-LOC-NFE-BR-OUT , XX-CSC-BR-SD , Use FI-LOC-SD-BR , FI-LOC-SD-BR , Brazil , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.