- Created a formula to show Average value of the range of the cells for multiple years(2020, 2021, 2022 for example). The story refreshes correctly.
- When a filter is applied to select one specific year(2021, for example), it cause the widget to refresh, the cell references in the formula shows REF_ERR.
- SAP Analytics Cloud (Enterprise) 2021.20.25 (Client) & 2021.20.22 (Server)
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a table with account and year/month.
- Create another table to show the average of the cells in range from the first table(for example =AVERAGE(A4:Z4)). The story refreshes correctly.
- Add a story filter and choose one year. The formula generates the REF_ERR.
- The operand (and its values) are not retrieved from the backend.
- Review NOTE 3030471 - SAC table calculation shows 'REF_ERR', to understand the reasons frontend formulas in an SAC table shows 'REF_ERR' as one (or more) operand(s).
- Change the table design or understand the reason for 'REF_ERR'.
- A future release of SAC will improve the display of the missing operand.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- 2851317 - Where can I find more information on SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) for Planning features and documentation?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Sac, Acquisition, Model, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working , KBA , LOD-ANA-TAB , Table , Problem