- After configuring Corba SSL, cannot send or schedule Webi documents to BI Inbox
- Send To Inbox will indicate success but nothing is received
- Scheduling to Inbox will receive error "connection error. [Internal Error]: [CrystalEnterprise.Managed]"
- Crystal Reports is working fine
- Other destinations are working fine
- Error in Job Server Child log will have the following:
(client_exception_mapper.cpp:87) CORBA System exception: APSObjects.cpp(364)
Type:IDL:omg.org/CORBA/NO_RESOURCES:1.0 Status: Failed on the client. Reason:
(APSObjects.cpp:111) Unknown exception has occurred.
(APSObjects.cpp:523) Could not initialize connection to CMS. Removing it from map
Unable to get cluster members. Reason : Transport error: Insufficient resources.(FWM 00002)
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.3
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.3
KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.