You want to see the Multi-Level hierarchy in a report via data sources :SCMPBOMU02 and SCMPBOMU in the system however it displays only level 1 for the output product
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Business Analytics workcenter
- Go to the Data Sources view and choose Design Data Sources sub view
- Find Data Source ID: SCMPBOMU02 ((Production Bills of Material Variant and Assigned Line Item Details) and SCMPBOMU (Production Bills of Material Variant and Line Item Details)
- Select and edit with web browser
- Enter required output and input product IDs
- Here you do not see hierarchy level until level 5 or so on.
Multilevel visualization is not possible in these data sources. It provides production bills of material variant details, including bill of material general data, variant data, input product data, output product data, and assigned line item data. This is at level one only.
- Go to the Planning and Production Master Data work center
- Go to the Production Bill Of Material view
- Find relevant BoM ID and select it
- Choose "Multi-Level BoM Visualization" option
- System displays all levels of hierarchy maintained in a Bill of Material as required.
- You can export the hierarchy to an excel
Multi-Level BoM Visualization, Production Bill Of Material ,hierarchy, BoM ID, SCMPBOMU02, SCMPBOMU, variant , KBA , multi-level bom visualization , production bill of material , hierarchy , bom id, , scmpbomu02 , scmpbomu , variant , AP-SDM , Supply and Demand Matching , Problem