You want to see the Multi-Level BoM Visualization in a report however system is not displaying data more than one level for a Bill of Material.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Business Analytics workcenter.
- Go to Design Data Sources view.
- Find IDs: SCMPBOMU02 (Production Bills of Material Variant and Assigned Line Item Details) and SCMPBOMU (Production Bills of Material Variant and Assigned Line Item Details).
- Select and Preview one by one.
- Enter all the required details i.e. BoM ID.
- Here system displays Input and Output Product with required details at level one only.
Currently, Multi-Level BoM Visualization is not available in a report. It displays data at one level of BoM hierarchy only.
- Go to Planning and Production Master Data work center.
- Go to Planning and Production Master Data view.
- Select any required Bill Of Material ID.
- Choose Multi-Level BoM Visualization.
- The system displays all levels of hierarchy of required Bill of Material.
- Now users can export the details to excel via option Export and check the levels.
Bill of Material, SCMPBOMU02 ,SCMPBOMU ,Multi-Level BoM Visualization, , KBA , bill of material, , scmpbomu02 ,scmpbomu , multi-level bom visualization, , AP-PMM-BOM , Production Bill of Material , How To