Some content included in CSB components are not showing or showing incorrectly on the preview or on the actual page they are added to.
When inspecting the page in the browser, though, the content does appear but is being suppressed.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing
Reproducing the Issue
- Add content to a CSB component, such as an image or search bar
- Create a new component with the same content but to be displayed on a different device (Desktop, Mobile, Tablet)
- Save the configuration then preview the page
- The content does not appear or is not appearing correctly on some device
This might occur when using two separate components to display the same content for different devices. (Desktop, Mobile, Tablet)
If the image URL/filename or the content is the same for both components, the code can cause the images to be hidden incorrectly.
There are two options to ensure this does not occur:
1. Use only the one component for all device types. This is the recommended configuration
2. Use images with different filenames/URLs for the different components.
rmk, recruiting marketing, csb, career site builder, component, wrong display, mobile, issue, device , KBA , LOD-SF-RMK-CSB , Career Site Builder , Problem