IRD number entered in PDC/New Hire Data Review does not flow successfully to New Zealand Tax Code or Tax rate declaration and KiwiSaver deduction form
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
Reproducing the Issue
- Login as the External User and completed PDC step (IRD Number should be maintained as National Id Number)
- Complete Additional Data Collection (If configured)
- Compliance Forms is triggered
- Select "New Zealand Tax Code or Tax rate declaration" form
- Scroll down to the "IRD Number" field
- It will remain empty
- This is expected behavior as it was communicated to us by NZ LPM that IRD should be not be copied from National ID entity during the compliance process
- It has been informed that in New Zealand payroll, the IRD Numbers in National Id entity is not stored.
- IR330 Form is used for Filing Candidate IRD number and Tax code for payroll purpose, hence in our UI/ webform this field would be editable and Candidate is expected to enter it.
IR330 Form, New Zealand Tax Code, Tax rate declaration, KiwiSaver deduction form, IRD Number, New Zealand Compliance , KBA , LOD-SF-OBX-FRM , Compliance 2.0 Country Forms (except i9&EV) , Bug Filed