Variance displayed in chart doesn't contains scale format even if the scale format has been set in SAP Analytics Cloud
- SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC)
Reproducing the Issue
- Create Indicator chart , select Numeric point.
- Set two measures , Gross Margin and Quantity sold.
- In the number format setting of styling, set Scale to Thousand, Scale Format to "k, m, bn".
The measure value displayed such as 81,764.99k and 60,421.18k
- Click on the chart, select compare to and open variance panel
- Set compare measure A to Quantity sold, B to Gross Margin.
- Notice that the variance value displayed doesn't contain the scale format "k", only displayed as -21,343.81
The variance was designed not to show scale as it always shares the same scale as the measure it's based on.
Refer to KBA and create enhancement request for this feature.
2424376 - How do you create an enhancement request for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- 2851317 - Where can I find more information on SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) for Planning features and documentation?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, variance, chart, scale, format, display, displayed, missing, disappeared, disappear , KBA , LOD-ANA-DES-EXP , SAP Analytics Cloud data exploration and explorer views , Problem