When copying and pasting content from a third party application on the TinyMCE Editor, and using the option Remove Formatting, you notice that the default font and font size applied to the text is Verdana 11.
SAP Cloud for Customer.
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to Service work center.
- Navigate to Tickets work center view.
- Search and open any ticket.
- Navigate to Interactions tab.
- Click New.
- See the default font and font size is set as, for example, Arial 10.
- Copy a text from a third party application with a different font e.g. Impact 10.
- Paste the copied content in the TinyMCE Editor.
- See the popup Paste Formatting Options will appear.
- Click Remove Formatting.
- See the text is pasted on TinyMCE Editor, but the formatting is changed to Verdana 11.
When a text content is copied over from an external/third party application, the option Remove Formatting removes all external formatting information from the copied content.
When the content is inserted into the editor, the default formatting maintained by the editor is applied, which in case of TinyMCE is Verdana 11.
The Default Font and Font Size set on the Company Settings of the system will not be considered in this scenario, hence Arial 10 is not used, taking the example above as reference.
This is the system expected behavior.
Font, Font Size, Verdana, 11, C4C, Cloud for Customer, Service, Ticket, Interactions, TinyMCE, Editor, TinyMCE Editor, Service Request, Text, Copy, Paste, Default, , KBA , LOD-CRM-SRP-INT , Ticket Interactions , How To