In the Finance Bill, 2022 presented by the Central Government for the financial year 2022-2023 (Assessment year 2023-2024),certain proposals are made in the following areas:
- Amount received by an employee from his/ her employers as one-time ex-gratia or for medical treatment on account of COVID-19
- Money received by family members from employer and/or well-wishers in case of death of the earning member of a family due to COVID-19
- Employer contribution to National Pension System (NPS) for State Government employees
- Rationalization of Surcharges
- Taxability of Virtual Digital Asset
- Human Capital Management (HCM)
- Payroll India
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
HINCAL0, PC00_M40_CALC, Union Budget 2022-2023, Budget, Payroll and ITD, Budget 2022,IT0587,IT0015 , KBA , PY-IN , India , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.