After CE2202, when searching by string for an Exec. Service Employee during the creation of service confirmation in the "Manage Service Orders" app, no hits return. Message "No data found" appears.
SAP S/4HANA Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Open the "Manage Service Orders" app and search for a service order without service confirmation yet.
- Click the "Create Service Confirmation" button.
- Click the search help button on the right side of the field "Exec. Service Employee".
- Search by string for a certain service employee.
- Message "No data found" appears.
This is an issue detected after the CE2202 upgrade. The development team is still working on it. I will update this KBA as long as any new information.
Currently as a workaround, please add single quotes at the beginning and at the end of the search string.
CE2202, String, Exec. Service Employee, Service Confirmation, Manage Service Orders, No Data Found , KBA , CRM-S4-SRV-SVO , S4CRM: Service Order , Problem