System crashes while Outbound Delivery Run and throws below errors:
RFC exception SYSTEM_FAILURE raised; The application running deliberately caused an abort with short dump.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Outbound Logistics Work Center.
- Navigate to the Outbound delivery requests view
- Now under Automated actions view
- Select required Run ID
- Select Application Log XYZ in error. (XYZ represents Log Id)
- Navigate to tab results.
- Drill down the nodes , until you find this exception raised
- Under messages you find above erorr exception
Logistics model for Standard Shipping with task for relevant site ID missing that’s why system crashes. And since you are using Logistics Model without tasks for MDRO JOB, hence this error occurred.
- Go to the Warehousing and Logistics Master Data work center
- Choose New and new window opens up
- Choose Logistics Model Template ID: Template for one-step shipping with pick lists
- Enter New Logistcs Model ID and Site ID
- Once the logistics model ID gets created
- Enter all required details then save and release
- Once it is done, MDRO job will run without errors.
Related site logs proc. model missing for request ID, Logistics Model, RFC exception SYSTEM_FAILURE raised, Logistics model for Standard Shipping with task , KBA , related site logs proc. model missing fo , logistics model , rfc exception system_failure raised , logistics model for standard shipping wi , SRD-SCM-WME-EXE , Execution , Problem