When running a Statistical Forecasting job where no forecast is generated and, in the log messages of the job, it shows the following information:
- 'No planning object needs to be forecasted'
- 'The forecast could not be calculated as there is insufficient input data'
- SAP Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- SAP Sales and Operations Planning (SCM-SOP)
- SAP Integrated Business Planning (SCM-IBP)
- SAP Supply Chain Management Demand (SCM-IBP-DM)
Statistical Forecast, Forecasting, Forecast not generated, No planning object needs to be forecasted, insufficient input data , KBA , SCM-IBP-DM-STF , Statistical Forecasting , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.