- You are using Maintain Business Users app
- You want to mass update User Role Assignments
- You are using the upload/download functionality
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Maintain Business Users app.
- Click on Download > Download User Role Assignments.
- Modify the file to include the new roles.
- Click on Upload > Upload User Role Assignments.
- Select the file with the new role assignment.
- In the dialog "Upload and Add to Existing User Role Assignments", Status column shows: "Invalid business roles found."
The "Download User Role Assignments" has been enhanced to have one further field "User ID".(So that it would be clear to which Business User the Business Role belongs, in case of missing "User Name".)
The "Upload User Role Assignments" still expect the table that has only two columns with "User Name" & "Business Role ID", as it was the case before.
Hence removing the Column "User ID" from the Downloaded-File and then trying to upload it would resolve the issue.
Maintain business users, User ID, IAM, Upload User Role Assignments, Download User Role Assignments , KBA , BC-SRV-APS-IAM , Identity and Access Management , Problem