In this article we shall discuss the deprecation of Android 7.X OS and Android 7.X OS which took effect in November 2021
- SuccessFactors Employee Central
- SuccessFactors Employee Central Payroll
- SuccessFactors HXM Suite
Reproducing the Issue
- Android 7.X
- The Android Operating System (OS) will be available on version 12.X which renders OS 6.X outdated. The SAP SuccessFactors Android mobile application will no longer support users who are on Android OS 7.X beginning with the November 2021 Mobile Release. Customers who utilize Android OS 7.X will need to update their devices.
- When is the effective date for deprecation? Beginning November 2021, SuccessFactors will suspend support for Android 7.X OS and promote the use of Android OS 8.X and above.
- iOS 13.X
- Apple has released iOS 15 for iPhone and iPadOS 15 for iPad. With the introduction of these two new operating system versions, SuccessFactors is planning to end support for iOS 13.X on both iPhone and iPad with our November 2021 Mobile Release.
- When is the effective date for deprecation? Beginning November 2021 SuccessFactors will suspend support for iOS13.X and promote the use of iOS 14.X or above
How can you start preparing?
- Android: We encourage our customers to inform their employees who use Android OS 7.X to update their devices to Android OS 8.X or above.
- iOS: We encourage our customers to inform their employees who use iOS 13.X to update their devices to iOS 14.X or above.
SuccessFactors Mobile App iOS 13.X Deprecation November 2021 - Welcome to the SAP SuccessFactors Community!
SuccessFactors Mobile App Android 7.X Deprecation November 2021 - Welcome to the SAP SuccessFactors Community!
Mobile app, ECP, Employee Central Payroll, iOS, Android, Deprecated , KBA , LOD-SF-INT-MAS , SF Mobile APP Pay Statement Mashup , How To