- Multiple offboarding activities are created for a rehire.
- Multiple offboarding activities triggered for a user even he is not supposed to be terminated.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 1.0
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to the instance
- Go to the Onboarding module and check the offboarding work queue
- See that there were multiple offboarding activities were created for the user.
- The issue is caused by an internal messaging queue that has retrigger the Offboarding event multiple times as the first time the event was not delivered.
- The event was not delivered due to a Permission issue related to the OffboardUserInfo object.
- Check the user who has initiated the changes in the affected employee's Job Information History. This user admin doesn't have the privilege to create an MDF object - "OffboardUserInfo "
- If the user has permission to Manage onboarding/Offboarding1.0, kindly provide user permission to create this object under Manager Permission Role -> EC - intelligence Admin -> MDF Foundation object.
Ofboarding, Rehire, KAFKA Messaging, OffboardingUserInfo, Offboarding 1.0, Onboarding 1.0, OBD , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-OFF , Offboarding , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 2111