- How to mass update requisition status to closed?
- Can we close or reopen the requisition without doing it individually?
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Before creating Integration Center job, you need to identify the requisitions to update. You can generate report. Prepare a csv file that contains the field Job Req ID, status and Internal status.
For status, you need to get the option ID of the requisition status in the Picklist Center
For Internal status, it can be the value 0, 1 or 2.
0 - Requisition Pre-Approved
1 - Requisition Open/Approved
2 - Requisition Closed
Here are the steps to create Integration Center job
- Go to Admin Center > Integration Center
- Click My Integration > Create > Scheduled CSV File Input Integration
- Select the entity JobRequisition
- In Configure fields, there is option to upload the csv.
- Click the mapping icon to map the field from the csv file to the requisition field. You can drag and drop to create mapping between source field (1st column) and destination field (2nd column).
- In Source Settings tab, you can supply the SFTP account details.
- In Run and Review, you can review the details and save the job.
- Before Running the job, be sure that the csv file is already uploaded in the SFTP account.
- Upsert may fail if there are field issues in the job requisition like required field is blank or operator is already inactive or not part of recruiting group. Depending on the error, you need to correct the data first before you can upsert the requisition via Integration Center or API.
- If you are re-opening a requisition, supply the correct internal status. The system can identify if the closed requisition is still in pre-approved or approved stage.
3108453 - Upsert using Integration Center is failing
Cancelled multiple requisitions, Batch upload requisition status, recruiting, management, close, reopen, multiple, requisitions, integration, center, mass, update , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , How To