You have noticed that the Unit Of Measure in Products is different between Sales Quote and related Sales Contract.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to Sales Workcenter.
- Go to Sales Quotes view.
- Open any Sales Quote.
- Go to Products facet.
- You can see under Quantity the unit of measures "kg" for "Kilogram" or "t" for "Ton".
- Now, go to Sales Documents facet.
- Open the related Sales Contract.
- You can see the unit of measures "Kilogram" for "Kilogram" and "Ton" for "Ton".
There is a small difference in the UI presentation of the Unit of Measure between Contracts and Sales Quotes.
This is the expected system behavior.
UOM ; Product ; Quantity ; Contract ; Sales Documents , KBA , LOD-LE-CQP , Customer Quote Processing , LOD-LE-COP-SLS , Sales Contract , How To
SAP Cloud for Customer core applications all versions