- Candidate was cancelled but still shows in Position Org Chart
- Candidate is not release of the position
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
Reproducing the Issue
- Cancel Onboarding for a candidate
- Review position org chart
- The candidate is still remains on the Position Org Chart
Event Reason not properly maintained
For the position to be released for the candidate after cancelling the Onboarding process, the event reason must be properly maintained.
- Go to "Manage Organization, Pay and Job Structures"
- In search enter: Event Reason
- In the next field locate the No Show even reason
- In the No Show event reason, locate the Event and Employee Status, these must be properly maintained.
You may also reference related KBA: 3135924
sf, On Boarding, OBX, Success Factors, onb , KBA , LOD-SF-OBX-OCL , Onboardee Creation and Lifecylce , Problem