- The SDMI (Silent Data Migration) CL_SDM_SWWWIHEAD_03 finished in client <client number> but <..> entries are found that are still/again valid for migration.
- Simplification Item Check -"DO_SDMI_CHECK", return code = 4 warning displayed.
- SAP Business Workflow
- ABAP PLATFORM 1909 - Application Server ABAP (SAP_BASIS 7.54)
- ABAP PLATFORM 2020 - Application Server ABAP (SAP_BASIS 7.55)
- SAP S/4 HANA
- SDMI (Silent Data Migration)
ABAP platform 1909 ; ABAP platform 2020 ; SAP S/4HANA all versions
WF_GDPR, SWF_WORKFLOW, DO_SDMI_CHECK, return code 4, SELECT * FROM SWFSDMWIHEAD WHERE (WI_AED_TIMESTAMP = '0.0000000') AND (SDM_STATE <'03'), The following select statement can be used to see the relevant data for migration: check in correct client, Health Check Issues , KBA , BC-BMT-WFM , Business Workflow , BC-CCM-SDM , Silent Data Migration for SAP S/4HANA , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.