Ship-to field doesn't get cleared after you clear the Customer/Account in Sales Quotes and Contracts.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
In Sales Quote:
- Go to Sales Workcenter.
- Navigate to Sales Quote view.
- Create a new Sales Quote.
- Add an Account.
- You can see that the Ship-To is automatically determined
- Change the Ship-To manually (related to Customer/Account).
- Clear the Customer/Account.
- You can see that the Ship-To wasn't erased.
This is also happening in Contracts.
Automatic Party Determination only changes the values of those parties, which were previously empty or only determined by party determination.
When a party was once manually entered, it is never overwritten by Party Determination. Otherwise, it would not be possible to enter a Party which differs from the determined Party, because it would be overwritten with the next party determination execution.
This is the current system behavior and it is based on how the system was designed.
Ship To ; Erased ; Cleared ; Account ; Sales Quotes ; Contracts , KBA , LOD-LE-CQP , Customer Quote Processing , LOD-LE-RC-PAP , Party Processing , How To