Customer wants to add more groups to External Resource Notification on recipient of notification under the all groups section.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 1.0
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to Onboarding.
- Select Onboarding 1.0 Dropdown and select Notifications.
- Left click a notification once and in the tab bar select 'edit'.
- Inside the notification select the second tab 'Recipients'.
- In Notification Type dropdown click once and select 'External Resource Notification'.
- By default in All Groups there are no groups present.
There are no groups added to this notification type by default.
- Navigate to Onboarding 1.0
- From the Onboarding 1.0 Dropdown select Security.
- On the top left select "All Groups by Role of Group".
- To the right on the top bar you should see an option 'Create'.
- Select Create and a new popup box to create a group should appear.
- Select your group name and click Role drop down and select "External Resource".
- Add the permissions you wish this group to have.
- Navigate back to Onboarding 1.0 and select Notifications.
- Select any notification and in the top bar select 'edit'.
- Select the second tab 'Recipients' and in the dropdown select External Resource Notification
- From here you will see the new group we created and you can select the middle arrow '>' to move it to the group that will receive this notification.
Onboarding 1.0, Notification, Notification Type, All Groups, onb, OBD, Notification Group, Notification Groups , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-FRM , Country Compliance Forms , How To
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 2111