- When applying a delivery block from Manage Sales Orders app BADI SD_SLS_CHECK_DELETE_ITEM is triggered.
- BAdI SD_SLS_CHECK_DELETE_ITEM should only trigger when an item is deleted but actions within Manage Sales Orders app trigger the BAdI incorrectly.
- The triggering of BAdI SD_SLS_CHECK_DELETE_ITEM is different between Change Sales Order - VA02 and Manage Sales Order apps.
- Sales and Distribution (SD)
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud All versions
VA03, VA01, SalesOrder, Change Sales Orders, Sales Item Deletion Check, ES_SD_SLS_EXTEND, messagetype, MESSAGES, LOGIC, custom, F1873, SD_F1873_SO_WL_SRV, F1481, Remove Delivery Block, Set Billing Block, Remove Billing Block , KBA , SD-SLS-EXT , Extensibility , Known Error
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.