Sending E-mail Is Not Possible due the Error Message "Sending E-mail Is Not Possible, No Sender Available".
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Customer work center.
- Go to the Contact view.
- Open Contact ABC (ABC defined a Contact ID).
- Go to the Relationship facet.
- Select and Open a Business Partner.
- Go to the Activity facet, from the E-Mail section.
- Click New.
- Click on Send.
The error message "Sending e-mail is not possible, no sender available" and "Save Failed" will be displayed.
The domain is not part of the list of supported domains maintained in the fine tuning - E-mail and Fax Settings.
This is the expected system behavior.
To solve the cause, the user should maintain the domain configured on business configuration; on fine tune; at E-mail and Fax Settings:
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Go to the Implementation Projects work view.
- Click on Open Activity List.
- Search and click on the activity E-mail and Fax Settings.
- Click on E-mail and Fax Settings.
- Add the domain under Allowed Sender E-Mail Domains.
- Click on Save and Close.
Activities, e-mail, sender, Contact, Account , KBA , LOD-CRM-ACT , Activities , LOD-CRM-SC-EML , Email , How To
SAP Cloud for Customer add-ins all versions ; SAP Cloud for Customer core applications all versions