Custom report name displays wrongly in Analytics and Reporting Gallery App. And you will find "Created using Custom Analytical Queries app." in Name column instead.
- SAP Marketing Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Open the Analytics and Report Gallery app.
- Search for custom report name.
- Cannot find any result.
- Set the "ID" column to be visible and find custom report with correct ID.
- Name column shows "Created using Custom Analytical Queries app.".
- The issue is addressed and fixed with 2202 HFC04 which will be released on the weekend of 5-6th March, 2022.
- You can set column "ID" to be visible with the "Gear" icon button in the report overview list, and use it to find correct custom reports as a workaround before the correction is shipped.
3148669 - Query browser, Analytics and Report Gallery unable to find custom query using the custom analytical query description
Analytics and Report Gallery, custom reports, custom queries, cds, name. , KBA , CEC-MKT-ISG-ME , Marketing Effectiveness , CA-GTF-VDM-QB , Query Browser , Problem