- An Error reporting that there are two active interfaces for the SOAP interface with any of the messages mentioned below.
- Interface Determination not unique : /MKTLT LEADTR_OUT 1
- Interface Determination not unique : /MKTLT CPGREP_OUT 1
- Interface Determination not unique : /MKTLT LTACT_OUT 1
- There is no update in the AIF monitoring for Interface CUAN / MKTLT
- Campaign replication job does not work. Log shows "An Error occurred . Please create an Incident on component CEC-MKT-LM-TRA".
- SAP Marketing Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a Campaign to Transfer the leads from Marketing system
- Check the Message Monitoring for Interface /MKTLT
In the 2202 release , there is a new AIF configuration released for the three Outbound Interfaces of Lead Management . Following are the artifacts of the new configuration and old configuration.
New Configuration : Namespace : /MKTLT
Old Configuration : Namespace : CUAN
Some Upgrade Process is hindering the auto deletion of Old configuration
- Put the communication arrangement : SAP_COM_0017 into Edit mode and Save it again Or Delete and create the Communication Scenario SAP_COM_0017.
- In both the above cases, the old configuration is deleted and going forward the AIF messages will be displayed against the newly delivered configuration : /MKTLT.
- To view the new Interface , add the Interface /MKTLT to your recipient as mentioned in SAP Application Interface Framework Monitoring
Upgrade 2202 , Lead Transfer , Message Monitoring , CUAN Interface , /MKTLT Interface , KBA , CEC-MKT-LM-TRA , Lead Transfer , Problem