This KBA explains how we can distinguish SSL certificate, Intermediate Certificate/s and Private key from each other.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing
- Using "Option 1: To obtain and install your SSL (typical)", after the certificate has been procured using the CSR that was generated in CSB, SSL Certificate and Intermediate certificate needs to be installed.
- To Identify the SSL/Intermediate Certificate:
- Open the certificates/files (.pem, .crt, .cer, etc.) in a Notepad or Notepad++ or any other application with the same function.
- Copy the information and go the external link.
- Paste the information on the "Paste Certificate Text" field and it will show the information of the certificate.
- Look for the "Issuer" of the certificate, the SSL certificate is the one that has been signed by the intermediate Certificate. In most of the cases, the Common Name of the SSL Certificate will show the domain or RMK site URL of the career site.
- Once the SSL Certificate has been identified, the other files would be the Intermediate Certificate/s.
- Using "Option 2: To obtain and install an SSL without generating a CSR"
- I have a new SSL certificate based on an existing CSR - Process will be the same as this will only require the SSL Certificate and Intermediate Certificate/s.
- I want to upload an SSL certificate that I obtained using my own CSR - Using this option, this will require 3 certificates, SSL Certificate, Intermediate/s and Private key. The same process will apply in identifying the SSL and Intermediate Certificate/s. For the private key, the file that starts with "----Begin Private key----" when opened using a Notepad/Notepad++ will be the Private key.
2231401 - SSL Certificate Renewal - Recruiting Marketing
3111993 - How to Upload Two Intermediate Certificates in CSB - Recruiting Marketing
Intermediate Certificate, Private Key, SSL Certificate , KBA , LOD-SF-RMK-CER , Certificate Renewal, IP Address, Domain , How To
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting all versions