Country/Region Field in Source Tracker is not showing any data of candidates at any given time for a specific Country.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Recruiting > Source Tracker
- Select a Date Range and Country from the Country/Region Picklist
- Click on GO
- No Source Report Data is showing
- No candidates has actually visited/applied on the career based on the career site that is actually located on the Country Selected.
- No candidates matches the criteria set on the filter when the report was generated.
The country/region field in Source Tracker Report leverages the candidate IP Country (not the selected country on their candidate profile nor the Job Country of the job requisition.) If the IP Address of the candidate is not coming from that specific country, the candidate will not show in the report.
3135712 - Add new source to the Candidate's source list
Source Reports, Empty, Country, Candidate Location , KBA , LOD-SF-RMK-SRT , Source Tracker , Problem