- Working with Content Network in SAC is very slow
- Content Manager performance slow
- SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) 2022.Q1 in CF
Reproducing the Issue
- Logon to SAC tenant.
- Transport -> Export, do any export job, very slow, regardless the number of selected objects.
Requests made to the Content Manager service were sent individually, causing proceeding requests made by SAC to be stalled.
A fix has been deployed to all QRC tenants as of February 2022 to batch all Content Manager requests made by SAC, into one, resolving the issue.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Data Connections
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Analytics for Cloud，contentmanager, import, export, ACN , KBA , LOD-ANA-ACN , SAC Content Network , Problem