- Executing a Data Action from within an Analytic Designer application on a private version does not generate expected data.
- In the Data Action Monitor we can see the error:
- There are validation errors in the data action XXX when trying to run it on version [privateversion].
- However executing the same data action on a public version containing the same data succeeds without validation error.
SAP Analytics Cloud 2022 QRC1 release and earlier
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a data action that accepts the version as a parameter.
- Execute this data action from within an Analytic Designer application and select a private version when executing.
There is currently a general problem with executing data actions in analytic applications on private versions when the version parameter is set in a script. These executions will fail with a validation error.
This issue is currently under investigation by development.
Data Action, Analytic Application, AD application, private version , KBA , LOD-ANA-AD , Analytics Designer , LOD-ANA-PL-DA , Data Actions , Problem