- Due to a network connection issue SAP Data Intelligence system lost access to some nodes.
- The kubectl describe pod <pod> shows the volume cannot be attached to the Node since it is already attached to other Node.
Type Reason Age From Message
---- ------ ---- ---- -------
Warning FailedAttachVolume ***** attachdetach-controller AttachVolume.Attach failed for volume "pvc-******" : rpc error: code = FailedPrecondition desc = The volume pvc-****** cannot be attached to the node NodeA since it is already attached to the node NodeB
- The kubectl get pods <pod> shows the pod get stuck in ContainerCreating status.
- Restart the pod does not help.
- You are using Longhorn volume. This could be checked by command kubectl get pvc.
- SAP Data Intelligence 3.0
- SAP Data Intelligence 3.1
SAP Data Intelligence 3.0
FailedAttachVolume, ContainerCreating, Longhorn , KBA , CA-DI , Data Intelligence , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.