You are creating a Sales Quote and you expect the system to calculate the taxes automatically however if you check the Items Tab, you can see the Taxes tab is missing.
SAP Business Bydesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to New Business work center.
- Go to Sales Quotes view.
- Search for quote XYZ(XYZ is the ID of the Sales Quote)
- Edit the Sales Quote and click on View All.
- Navigate to Items Tab.
- Select the Item and you can see the Taxes tab is missing.
- When you click on Preview, Taxes are not displayed.
Business Configuration scoping influence the calculation of tax in sales quotes. You have to scope the Tax calculation for sales quotes.
Please follow the below steps to scope the tax calculation for sales quotes.
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Go to the Implementation Projects view.
- Select the Project and choose Edit Project Scope button.
- Navigate to the 4th step - Questions.
- Expand New Business under Sales Option
- Select the Quotes Option.
- You will find the questions under Group: Sales Quotes with Tax Calculation: Do you want to include tax calculations in your sales quotes?
- You have to scope this question for the system to calculate taxes in Quotes.
Sales Quotes; Tax; Tax Calculation; Quotes; Taxes tab missing; taxes missing; , KBA , tax , sales quote , tax calculation in sales quotes , quotes , taxes tab , AP-TTE-TC , Tax Calculation , Problem