When previewing an Opportunity, the Sales Orders are missing from the document.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Sales work centre
- Go to the Opportunity view
- Open any Opportunity with a Sales Order attached
- Click 'actions' and 'preview'
- Observe as the Sales Orders are not visible in the summary
Opportunities are not a customer facing object. So while we do have the preview option, in standard, Sales Orders are not currently part of the standard preview template for Opportunities.
This is the expected system behaviour.
sales order, opportunity, preview , KBA , LOD-CRM-OPP , Opportunity Management , How To