You created a sales document and when you change the owner field of it, you are not seeing fields like Sales Organisation, Distribution Channel and Division change accordingly with account/employee sales data maintained.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Sales work center.
- Open the Leads view (leads is example, other sales documents are applicable).
- Click in the + icon.
- Notice the fields Sales Organization, Distribution Channel and Division filled.
- Click in Save and Open.
- Change the Owner field to ABC (where ABC is another Owner).
You do not see the Sales Organisation, Distribution Channel and Division fields change.
You did not include in your project the Business Configuration scoping question 'Do you want to enable users to specify, per [sales document in question], a predetermined combination of sales organization, distribution channel and division?'.
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Open the Implementation Projects view.
- Select the relevant project and click in the Edit Project Scope button.
- Navigate to step 4 and look for Sales -> New Business and then the relevant sales document.
- Check the In Scope flag for the question 'Do you want to enable users to specify, per [sales document in question], a predetermined combination of sales organization, distribution channel and division?'.
- Save your changes.
This will be valid for new sales documents created only, as it happens with BC changes in general. See the SAP Blog Combined Sales Area Determination in C4C Sales Transactions to have more insight on the logic running behind this.
Sales Document ; Owner ; Sales Data ; Lead ; Opportunity ; Sales Quote ; Sales Order ; Combined Sales Area Determination ; , KBA , LOD-CRM-LM , Lead Management , LOD-LE-RC-PAP , Party Processing , How To