In app F0798 - Create Billing Document, when the flag Set billing date and type before billing is turned on, one popup containing Billing Type and Billing Date will show for input and the default value is blank.
However if a second billing document is created consecutively in the same session, the fields Billing Type and Billing Date will hold the same old value which the user input in last creation.
Reproducing the Issue
- Login Fiori launchpad and open app Create Billing Document (F0798)
- Turn on the Billing Setting Set billing date and type before billing
- Create the 1st Billing Document and input the right Billing Type and Billing Date, for example, F2 and 02/02/2022.
- Save the 1st Billing Document and navigate directly back to previous page
- Create the 2nd Billing Document
You may notice that in the popup, Billing Type and Billing Date hold the same old values, for example, F2 and 02/02/2022.
Decrease customer effort. User does not need to select again if the same values applies in the same session.
KBA , SD-BIL-IV , Processing Billing Documents , SD-FIO-BIL , Fiori UIs for Billing , Problem