Certain fields are not displaying the values sent from Recruiting on the New Hire Data Review page. The values are populated in Recruiting, all mappings in Recruit to Hire Data Mapping tool are in place and the Suite Integration tool in Provisioning shows values are passed, but the values are not shown in Onboarding.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
Reproducing the Issue
- Fill all recruiting details in Recruiting template
- Initiate Onboarding for candidate
- Onboarding dashboard > New Hire Data Review
- Values passed for fields are missing
Please note that if you are using country specific data model (For ex: jobInfo_IND), then all the fields configured and enabled in the country specific data model, must be present in the main data model (For ex: jobInfo) as well.
If there are additional fields configured only in country specific model, the data passed for these fields is skipped and value doesn't appear in Onboarding.
Also, ensure that whichever reference object is used for the recruiting field (For ex: picklist), the same mapping must be in place in Manage Business Configuration as well. It must be maintained in both main data model as well as country specific one.
- Navigate to Manage Business Configuration
- Go to the respective portlet/data model
- Add all the fields which are present only in country specific data model to main data model and enable them
- If required, maintain the same mappings
- Map them in Recruit to Hire Tool
Post this, please test with a new candidate initiated from Recruiting.
Onboarding, data missing, home address, job info, state field, country, picklist, mapping, country specific data model, region, suite integration, reference object , KBA , LOD-SF-OBX-RHE , Recruit to Hire Tool , Problem