In UKM_CASE when using 'Amount in Intervals' fields ( 0-30 Days, 31-60 Days and Over 90 Days) not the expected values are displayed.
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- SAP R/3
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA Finance
- SAP S/4HANA
- Sales And Distribution (SD)
- Logistics Execution (LE)
0-30 Days, 31-60 Days, Over 90 Days, Overdue grid , KBA , FIN-FSCM-CR , Credit Management , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.