User needs to use non-standard port number in integration center.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- Integration center
Reproducing the Issue
1. Run integration center job
2. Job throws error because third party SFTP is not on standard 22
The third party SFTP is not using SFTP port 22.
1. Go to destination settins in integration center
2. Click on the pencil icon in the port settings:
3. Enter custom port number of third party SFTP
This solution is not applicable to all DCs. For example DC 2 always requires port 22 to be used as additional allow-listing by operations is required.
integration center, non standard port, port 22, custom port , KBA , LOD-SF-INT-INC , Integration Center , LOD-SF-INT , Integrations , Problem