You get Form Template Code Mandatory error while trying to generate Pro Forma Invoice for an Outbound Delivery.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Outbound Logistics work center.
- Select the Outbound Delivery view.
- Search for the ID ABC (ABC represents the ID of the Outbound Delivery).
- Select the line.
- Click Pro Forma Invoice button.
- Error: Form template code mandatory
The system will not generate a Pro Forma Invoice for an Outbound Delivery that has all of it's Line Items Canceled.
This is the system expected behavior.
In case you believe this functionality could be enhanced, an alternative option may be to check the SAP Customer Influence Platform to submit an idea.
3009144 - Form Template Code Mandatory Proforma Invoice
Outbound Delivery, Canceled, Cancelled, Pro Forma Invoice, Form Template Code Mandatory , KBA , AP-CI-CI , Customer Invoice , How To