- Error: You cannot convert VarChar into Numeric.
- When adding a field on a report, the report fails to refresh.
- Able to refresh the report successfully, if a specific field is not added to the report.
- When adding a specific field on a report based on a Universe, Crystal Reports for Enterprise fails with the error:
"Data type is incompatible with data: 'You cannot convert VarChar into Numeric.'
Please contact the maintainer of the data source to solve the problem."
- SAP Crystal Reports for Enterprise 4.2
- SAP Crystal Reports for Enterprise 4.3
CR4E, CR4E, CR For Enterprise, UNX , KBA , BI-RA-CRE , Crystal Reports for Enterprise , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.