The Invoice Volume report is showing some invoices that do not have a ship-from location, but their outbound deliveries do show a ship-from location.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Open the report: Invoice Volume (Report ID: CRMCIVIB_Q0001)
- Search for Invoice ABC (where ABC represents the Invoice ID)
- You can see "Ship-from Location" field shows as not assigned while Outbound Delivery is showing as EFG (where EFG represents the Outbound Delivery ID)
The Ship-from Location field is taken from Outbound Delivery. The same behavior can be identified in the Data Source: Outbound Delivery Items (Data Source ID: SCMOBDU01_IT). The "Ship-from Location" of the Third-Party Outbound Delivery can't be displayed in the report: Invoice Volume.
- Outbound Delivery EFG is a Third-Party Outbound Delivery
- Open Third-Party Outbound Delivery: EFG
- Navigate to General tab, under Organizational Information section
- You can see Selling Company is XXX (where XXX represents the Selling Company)
If you check a standard Outbound Delivery HIJ (where HIJ represents the Outbound Delivery ID), under Organizational Information section, you can see the Ship-from Location is YYY (where YYY represents the Ship-from Location)
This is the standard system behavior.
Invoice Volume; Ship-from Location; Third-Party; Outbound Delivery , KBA , SRD-CRM-INV , Customer Invoicing , Problem