- The performance of application was slow after upgrading SAP ERP application.
- Query was performed with table scan plan.
- Updating table statistics was not helpful to improve the query performance.
- SAP System and SAP ASE database were restarted but that didn't resolve the performance issue.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 for Business Suite
- SAP NetWeaver (NW) - All versions
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 16.0
slow performance, table scan, optimizer level , KBA , BC-DB-SYB , Business Suite on Adaptive Server Enterprise , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.