For All-others type permissions in Latest Role-Based Permissions (e.g Manage Forms>Generate Forms All/Others), there will have a possible issue:
- User will find the Option will be grey-out and cannot do any modification in Latest Role-Based Permissions.
- User can only see detailed "Others" permissions in Preview mode of Latest Role-Based Permissions.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
Reproducing the Issue
- Access into Latest Role-Based Permission UI
- Choose a Permission Role > Add Permissions
- Observed that for some "All/Others" type permissions, it will be grey-out and cannot do any modification like screenshot as below, and user can only see detailed "Others" permissions in Preview mode of Latest Role-Based Permissions.
However, in Preview step, you still can see the detailed permissions of "Others" type:
This is currently by design on the Latest Role-Based Permission UI.
For All-Others type permissions, if the permission ID of “All” is 0, this issue will happen.
Please note that the permission ID is a back-end mark of “All” type Permissions. Customer cannot see or modify this permission ID from UI.
Customer can check these permissions in "Others" via Preview step or View Role step of the Latest Role-Based Permissions.
If customer would like to fix this issue, please raise ticket under the component corresponding to these Permissions and the engineering team will help fix this problem from back-end.
SF, SuccessFactors, RBP, All, others, permission, Latest RBP UI, latest Role based permission, Role based permission, grey, edit , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-RBP , Role Based Permissions , Problem