- Users are unable to access the Central Management Console (CMC) after enabling SSL on Tomcat
- Accessing CMC via the server directly using https://localhost:8443/BOE/CMC results in "This site is not secure" error code: DLG__FLAGS_INVALID_CA. When you click "Go on web page" CMC loads
- Accessing CMC via client machine results in "This site can't be reached" (https://hostname:8443/BOE/CMC)
- After configuring server.xml to use 8080 for HTTPS (not recommended) accessing CMC via client machine works (https://hostname:8080/BOE/CMC) however the warning "ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID" appears.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.x
Tomcat, HTTPS, SSL, ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID, This site cannot be reached , KBA , BI-BIP-DEP , Webapp Deployment, Networking, Vulnerabilities, Webservices , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.